Thursday, April 12, 2007

Looking out for me

Cool Mom’s office is right outside the criminal file counter. She has a front row seat to all the good courthouse drama. And, in her apparent boredom, she is now surveying those who line up in front of her office in the hopes of finding me dates.

The email I just got from her:

I know that I'm not supposed to get into the matchmaking game, but there is a guy at the criminal counter who needs his record so that he can get a tattooing license. Apparently, he taught himself how to do piercings and now wants to learn how to do tattoos…

Tell me that he isn't a catch...


I shoot back my reply that yes, he is indeed a catch and can she keep him occupied while I spruce myself up a bit.

She then replies:

You missed your chance. He just left. And, there wasn't even an outstanding bench warrant against him, so he was definitely a catch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home