Friday, May 04, 2007

Emails

Slightly edited between KS and myself today:

For context, Crazy BT is approximately 75 years old, a divorce attorney, and a raging b*tch. I worked for her for approximately three weeks until I was told not to return (I am pretty sure that means I was fired). She has super bleached blonde hair, she clearly still goes to the tanning bed, and spoke to me like I was about 5 years old. Even though I was a second year law student. The entire office had white furniture and we actually had to walk along throw rugs that were placed just so across the white carpet. The entire office treated Crazy BT like she was a goddess, but to me, she just seemed mean. She rarely smiled, she permitted no one to address her by her first name, and she refused to let anyone consume food with even slightly noxious orders. Seriously, yall she is wack.

Me: "Crazy BT is wearing pink jeans. TO COURT? I mean, really. Pink Jeans. I am speechless."

KS: "Pink jeans? Is she serious? And is that any better or worse than wearing white jeans to the courthouse? I think it is worse. White jeans are marginally stylish, colored denim died back when I was a freshman in high school. I know that b/c that was the year my dryer caught on fire and my absolutely favorite pair of light yellow jeans from Express and matching plaid flannel shirt got destroyed. It was traumatizing."

Me: "I love my white jeans! But yes, colored jeans went out with wigwams and big bangs."

Although now I wonder if with the resurgence of the 80s onto the fashion scene, if Crazy BT isn't incredibly hip and I should possibly be asking her fashion advice. Then again, I just looked at her again and she is wearing frosted pink lipstick. I should point out that the pink jeans are actually less offensive than the white skirt suit with matching gogo boots I last witnessed her wearing. Shudder.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's 82, i just looked it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home