Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Compliment

One of my fellow Law Clerks just paid me the hugest compliment. And I shall gloat about it here.

She came in seeking advice for the proper stationary to use for her post-interview thank-you note. She opened with, “I have a silly question, but I had to ask you because you are the most stylish person that I know.”

Moi? Stylish? Aww…you are too kind. Granted, she is a bit of a hippie and does not travel in a couture wearing circle, but still. I am the most stylish person that she knows.

Do you think it is bad that hearing from others that I am “such a good law clerk” or a brilliant legal mind does not produce the same satisfactory reaction as being called stylish?

OKAY fine, no one has ever called me a brilliant legal mind. But if someone were, I wonder if I would be as excited as being told I have style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home