Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bootylicious...Or Not

“So, do you have a boyfriend?”

“Nope.”

“Is it because your butt is too big?”

NO I AM NOT KIDDING. Someone actually said this to me on Friday night Well, to clarify, he either said this or “Is it because your butt is not very big?” I was pretty sure it was the first but after further discussion with KS today, we’ve decided it might have been the latter. Mainly because I have no butt. I am 5’9”, 125 pounds, and have an ass that is flatter than a pancake. My booty is non-existent. My body is without curves. I don’t want to belabor the point but really, I have no butt.

So, obviously this comment surprises, no STUNS me. I was a little shaky in my heels at this point (thank YOU pitchers of Bud Light and the ease with which you go down) but I do know that immediately following his comment, I just looked back at him. I met his stare and we both twisted slightly and took a good look at my butt. This part is fuzzy but I am pretty sure he was gone when I turned my head back around.

I really don't know what to else say about this exchange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home