Sunday, March 26, 2006

Tale of Two Cinderellas

I am *SO* proud of my little law school. They are going to the Final Four!! The Final Four!! A #11 seed. Is this the first time? I think it might be. Regardless, it is incredibly exciting. Even more exciting? Next time George Mason plays, this girl will be in Florida.

While my law school has found its glass slipper, I certainly have not. Boy, who will now be known as the Writer, continues to disappoint. Well, not disappoint because honestly, I have pretty low expectations for guys right now. Tonight, while in my prayer group, I received two text messages from the Writer.

The first message:
Hey, what are you up to tomorrow night? I have an extra ticket to a show at *popular District music venue*.

Since I am in prayer group, I am unable to reply. Which apparently is to my disadvantage because said offer was for a limited time only.

Fifteen minutes later, the second message:
Eh, crap, I must rescind the offer, My buddy is going to take the ticket.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home