Thursday, March 16, 2006

Let's go dancing!!

Will I tear up during the One Shining Moment montage (again)? What #12 seed will make it to the Sweet 16? What ridiculous things will Clark ‘Special K’ Kellogg come up with this year? Which #1 seed will choke and lose in the 2nd round? Can Carolina’s youth duplicate last year’s success? Or will J.J. Redick shoot lights out to bring the championship to the *other* North Carolina school? Will this be the year that a #16 knocks off a #1? Who is Oral Roberts? Is Syracuse overrated or just peaking at the right time? Will BC completely bust up my bracket? What is a Saluki? Did Andy Katz curse CT by picking them to win it all? (I love him but he is NEVER right). And, finally, just how many Miller Lites will I consume in the next 4 days? Only time will tell.

The madness is upon us. Welcome to the tourney, baby!

Not sure how much I will be posting during the next few days (see Miller Lite comment above) but get out there and enjoy the tournament, people!

5 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jersey, I think I'm in love with you.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger jersey said...

Well, that's sweet! Was it the basketball commentary? I get that a lot. :)

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was your prowess on the subject of Virginia Remedies that got me...

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger jersey said...

is this just an attempt to get one of my outlines? because you don't have to suck up this much. although, to reiterate, they are brilliant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home