Friday, October 13, 2006

Poster Child

Picture Jersey. In fancy gold skirt. Wearing actual lipstick. Straight hair even. The caption below reads: all dressed up, with no place to go.

I think this pity party needs more ice cream. Or wine. Or both.

Fair warning: it is not as tragic as it sounds. My friend, Red, took me to see Twelve Angry Men at the Kennedy Center. I treated myself to a new skirt, because frankly, I had no clue what to wear that wasn't work clothes or jeans. And not to brag, but I look pretty good. Normally, Red would be up for a few drinks following such an outing but she's tired and has to work in the morning. So, after accidentally rear ending a British diplomat in the parking garage, she returned me safely home. Hence, the pity party. I told you it wasn't as tragic as I initially made it sound. But, without my flair for the dramatic, this blog would be extraordinarily dull.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger BlueEyedGirl said...

what did you think about 12 Angry Men?

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger jersey said...

I actually really enjoyed it. I thought the cast was great. I am sad that as a lawyer, the chances of me actually being on a jury are rather slim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home