Wednesday, February 07, 2007

b-o-m-b?

I think I need to stop watching so much 24. I noticed some deputies searching around the public hallway a few moments ago. At first, I thought someone had lost some change or possibly a cell phone, but then the part of my brain that thinks 24 is real took over and I thought of scenarios much less innocent.

Turns out, I was right! I walked back through chambers and commented on the full scale search taking place outside the courtrooms. A fellow law clerk confirmed that a bomb threat had been called in. Hence, the searches. What I find slightly disconcerting is that no one felt the need to tell the rest of us about the threat, although I guess the authorities do not want to deal with the widespread panic that would inevitably result in addition to locating the most likely fictitious bomb.

I think I will wait in my office for Jack to come and personally evacuate me. He totally has time in between torturing the cr*p out of his brother and tracking down nuclear weapons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home