Tuesday, May 08, 2007

With Youth

Comes persistence.

I am going out with the Youngun on Thursday.

Comments like "I may be a few years younger, but I read at a 30 year old level" were witty enough to secure himself a date. He wanted to meet up Saturday night, then asked again for tonight, and after two rejections (for legitimate reasons, mind you), the plan is Thursday.

I plan to leave all my pre-conceived notions about age at home and just try to have fun with a very cute, very tall, and very witty boy. FROM CANADA! What an adorable accent.

Oh, and one more funny thing: he asked me to go to a work dinner with him tonight. I declined, not only because I have a meeting, but because I am pretty sure you are supposed to know where someone works before you agree to accompany them to a work function.

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double yay...make sure he likes hockey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home