Monday, November 13, 2006

Fantastic

I have a bunch of posts in the works, I promise, but I wanted to point out that I am currently reviewing a wife’s petition for divorce from her husband, Fantastic. As in his name is Fantastic. What an optimistic name. Hours of labor and you look at your baby and all you can think is “fantastic.” Well, I started off laughing at the name choice, but now, I am thinking it is rather sweet. I am becoming quite the sap.

It must be frustrating at times for him to introduce himself. “I am Fantastic.” Well, good for you, my cynical self would respond, but you don’t have to brag about it. But he wouldn’t be bragging. His name is actually Fantastic.

You know what can also be described as Fantastic? Wake Forest’s football team. They went down to Tallahassee and kicked the snot out of Florida State. Florida State was shut out for the first time in 232 games. Hasn’t happened since 1988. Unbelievable! My Deacs are for real!!

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bum bum, bum bum bum, bum bum bum bum bum bum bum, GO DEACS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home