Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Quarantine

I've been quarantined. I went to an eye doctor this morning, after waking up to my eyes being swollen shut. I was able to pry one eye open so I drove to work. Note: I realize this was a bad idea. I honestly do. Never again.

My infection is worse than the person at Urgent Care thought, and apparently I am contagious. Hence the self imposed quarantine. My fellow law clerks have been supportive, although I bet no one sits next to me at our lunch meeting. Oh well.

The more exciting news is that I got new glasses. I have to wear them all the time for at least two weeks, so I figured I better pick out a good pair. The ones I got have tiny rhinestones on the sides. Nothing like a little bling to balance out how dorky I look when wearing glasses. I heart them, and am almost thankful this happened to force me to get new glasses. ALMOST. Not actually thankful. I am in a lot of pain.

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no not the pinkeye! so sorry jersey. but the new glasses sound cool. sorry also about being locked out of the house and I wasn't around to keep you company. i was wondering if there would be a blog about it. by the way, is belle still on this blog?

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry! and sorry i didn't call you back. SOMEBODY, and you know who, failed to mention this to me!! i hope you're feeling beter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home