Thursday, April 27, 2006

3 more years of Jack

My email to the members of the 24 dinner party crew:

according to the 24 website, kiefer has signed on to play jack for 3 more seasons. i have no idea what kind of wacky plotlines they have left to explore. or who will still be alive to explore them.

virus - done.
nuclear weapons - done and done
chemical agent - done.
bad guys from russia, china, middle east - all done.

maybe jack's next nemesis will be canadien.


Penn State Fan's reply:

I don't care if he's investigating an abmormally large amount of sugar being dumped into candy canes in an effort to increase hypersensitivity of kids, thus make them more likely to rebel against authority - I'll watch.

Yes, we are obsessed. I must say a few words about the meal I cooked last Monday night in honor of Jack Bauer. I made Bacon and Herb Wrapped Pork Tenderloin (which involved tying bacon to the tenderloin with unwaxed dental floss), sweet potatoes (which I messed up but my friends all gallantly praised them nonetheless) and asparagus. Yum, right? AND I made a cheesecake. From scratch! I was uber impressed with my cooking skills. Not so impressed with the fact that I had a huge piece of cheesecake last night BEFORE dinner, but it happens. Let's hope my seamstress left me a little room to breathe in my bridesmaid dress for the Editrix's wedding next weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home