Friday, April 28, 2006

Adieu!

Today is my last day as a contract attorney. Next week, I start my fabulous new clerkship. Contract attorney work is boring and sometimes, the conditions are downright unbearable. The assignment I am finishing up today was not awful but I haven't felt like a *lawyer* in months. I am very glad to leave this type of work behind and actually start the career I have been dreaming about for years. Of course, I am scared out of my skull about whether or not I can handle actually being a *lawyer* but only time will tell, right? I work hard and luckily, have a great friend sitting in the office next to me who is ready and willing to lend a hand.

So, I am off to my exit interview. I guarantee it will last ten minutes. I have nothing to say! Then, it is time for swirl margaritas. Yay!

Enjoy your weekend, folks! Hope you have nice weather like DC does!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home