Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Apologies

Wow. I wonder if I have any loyal readers left. I know how frustrating it can be to check someone's blog routinely for an update, and after a few weeks of no new posts, finally give up. I apologize but I promise I have not abandoned my blog. I started my clerkship two and a half weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I mean, I LOVE IT! I love my co-workers, I love the challenging work assignments, I love the attorneys who call me asking ridiculous questions, I love the office gossip (oh, it is fabulous. definitely more on that soon!), I just love, love, love my new job. I skip through security every morning with a smile on my face. Who looks forward to work that much? I wonder how long this feeling of employment exuberance will last.

But other than the fabulous job, not much else is new. No funny boy drama to share, no whining on my singleness, not even a good clumsy fall down type story to retell. Seriously. Y'all. I got nothing.

This weekend, I head to the beach though in search of fun, sun, relaxation and of course, drinks...due to my stomach's poor performance at the Editrix's wedding, I have avoided alcohol for the past few weeks. A shot of vodka after a solid four hours of drinking bourbon?? Not a good idea. Tonight, I will be picking up Penn State Fan's suit from the drycleaners. I will allow your imaginations to fill in the gaps....

I hope to return from this weekend armed with enthusiasm for my blog again. So, please stay tuned, what few loyal readers I have left!!

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger BlueEyedGirl said...

yay. enjoy the weekend...try to make it for Taco Toss and as for Sat., two words ... Jam Session.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad to get an update!!! i wondered where you had been:)) i cant wait for the beach!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home