Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Excerpts

Since it probably won't be my antics that keep you entertained this summer, here are some excerpts from emails I received today from my beach house list serve:

House Mom’s call for weekend Rock Star nominations: Our Rock Stars are the people who went above and beyond the average drinking/hooking up/partying escapades and really set the bar high (or low) for the other house mates to follow.

In support of the Serial Pisser’s (SP for short. Great nickname, Anonymous!) nomination as Rock Star: He was last seen tied to the headboard of the booty room with his boxers gagged in his mouth Monday morning. What a trooper.

SP defends himself: Just to clarify to everyone, I don’t wear boxers, so those must not have been mine stuffed in my mouth.

Another housemate chimes in: I think we need a lost and found box. I went home barefoot on sunday. Also, if anyone comes across my brain, could you
please keep it on ice until weekend 3 unless you want to play wiffle ball with it.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger BlueEyedGirl said...

so I can't help but wonder...is it better (or worse?) to have your own boxers or someone else's stuffed into your mouth?

i just don't think it redeems the SP much by clarifying that unknown boxers were involved...

but then again, we are talking about an SP...and boxers, stuffed into mouths...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home